Sweet lamb burgers? yes, sweet and very delicious! who knew honey would be used in making burgers, I will tell you who, me! because I experiment with everything! soon I should write what NOT to put in your burger! haha
They are sweet, you can taste the honey and actually if you touch them you will see that they are sticky. and the ginger, garlic, lemon and soy sauce add so much flavor to them you will definitely taste most of these components with each bite.
These burgers only need the cheese to compliment them, but go ahead and serve with a salad of your choice, some fries or home style potatoes. I mean you decide what you want in there, but if you ask me, just cheese is enough!
Just look at that foodporn!!! all that gooey cheese will satisfy ANY and ALL food cravings you’re having for a while!!!
Do you have a deep fryer? you can use that, if not just use a skillet just put enough oil to submerge the patties.
I must say, while I know sesame oil is not a common thing to have in a lot people’s pantries, I strongly urge you to buy it, not just for this one recipe but you can also try my Bibimbap Recipe or Kung Pao chicken, so it will not go to waste and it adds so much flavor to your dish! just try.
Sweet Lamb Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds minced lamb meat
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 6 Mozarella cheese slices
- 6 medium burger buns
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Oil for deep frying
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Using your hands, divide the meat into 6 portions and shape into round patties. Place them in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Place oil in your skillet/pan and heat Place the burger patties in the oil and deep fry. 3-4 minutes per side. Place them on a kitchen towel to drain off excess oil and assemble on to your hamburger buns. Place cheese slice on top of each burger pattie and cover with the top bun. Serve with accompaniment of your choice.
NotesMake sure the oil covers the patties in order for them to cook in the given time. Flip the patties every minute to prevent from sticking. You can also use a deep fryer to deep fry them.